pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Good Report Take 5

So today I'm not really in the mood to write a good report but I suppose the days that you don't want to be thankful are the ones that we really should try. Here goes!

  • Ben got an unexpected day off today so it looks like we get to spend the day together! 
  • The bassinet is set up and ready for a little baby, I can't believe that something is actually done!
  • The weather is absolutely perfect today, 18 degrees and sunny with a nice breeze.
  • My cousin found sugar free popsicles for me and they taste amazing! I've been indulging like crazy!
  • It's almost JULY!
  • The horrible humidity we had earlier on in the week seems to be gone, thank God! 
  • Now that the humidity has subsided so has my swelling.
  • I only have 9 more shifts of work left, I couldn't be more excited to be done.
  • We have been down a vehicle for the past few days but my mom has been such a help with giving me rides.
  • Still loving all the movement I get to feel throughout the day, what a treat.
  • Starting to feel prepared now that we are full swing into our birth classes and we have appointments more often with either the midwife or our doula.
  • So thankful for every good night sleep that I get! 
That's all I can muster for the day but it sure does help to focus on the good. I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment