pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

My Favourite... Time of Day

I have a new favourite time of  day. It may only remain my fav for a week or it may be a lifelong love, who knows. Here is a detailed account of my favourite time of day for those that care...

  • Our alarm wakes us up at 5:50am
  • We let the snooze go once or twice, up by 6:10am
  • Ben get's his coffee made and lunch ready
  • I prepare my warm water and lemon concoction
  • Ben leaves for work- this part usually includes a goodbye kiss
  • I take my lemon water and the dog and head upstairs
  • I remake the bed
  • I get into the newly remade bed
  • I sip on my lemon water leisurely
  • I spend the next hour perusing the world wide inter web, like blogs, pinterest, anything that catches my fancy. 
  • After my hour of bliss, so around 7:30am life begins and I have to get up and eat breakfast, shower and all those blah parts of morning. 
Boy do I love that hour of 'me time' 

Here is Rose enjoying our morning together. She likes to jump into the pile of pillows and just sit right behind me snoring like a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment