pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Good Report Take 4

Today's good report is dedicated to my dear husband Ben in honour of this week being our anniversary. I will have no problem whatsoever coming up with a list about him! 
  • Ben is such a hard worker. For example he will be working 15(!) hour days the next 5 days, including the weekend! 
  • He takes his role of providing for us very seriously.
  • He cares about his friends.
  • He loves animals so incredibly much, he could just sit holding Rose for hours and hours.
  • He's nifty with tools and can fix things, he fixed our bed and made it good as new!
  • He's willing and seems excited about attending our birth class.
  • He enjoys going with me to my midwife appointments and is sad when he has to miss one. 
  • He is tender hearted.
  • He likes spending time outdoors.
  • He likes spending time with me. 
  • He has big dreams
  • He is generous. 
  • He is stylish :)
  • He is kind.
  • He can be quiet in a group, he only says something that's worth saying.
  • He enjoys spending time with my family.
  • He is thoughtful.
  • He is gentle. 
I could go on and on and on...
I love him!


xoxoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment