pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Good Report Take 3

The Good Report:

  • The birds chirping outside my window. I'm so glad that I'm a heavy sleeper and that ambient noises don't bother me.
  • It's beautiful outside without being too hot yet.
  • Pinterest- always something to keep me occupied.
  • I know I mentioned it last time but that I have Thursdays and Fridays off!!!
  • I live in a city with a beautiful river running through it. Saskatoon really is GORGEOUS in the summer time.
  • Our childbirth classes start today. Bring on being prepared! 
  • I have more energy than I've had in weeks, pretty cool.
  • I am so thankful for the support that we receive from our family in every little way.
  • I can't get over how amazing it is to not have coin laundry anymore! No more getting rolls of loonies and quarters from the bank! It's been over 5 months since we had coin laundry and I still think about it on a very regular basis. 
  • Good friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment