pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Good Report Take Two

So my idea to make a list weekly of what I'm grateful for never really panned out. I think it's time to climb back up on the horse and give it another try, don't you!?

The Good Report:

  • I am ever so thankful for the sun, and summer weather.
  • Fresh fruits and veggies that are in season, delish and reasonably priced. 
  • A dog who is fully house trained! She has been perfect at home for six months but still had the odd incident when we took her to my parents.
  • Each and every meal of the day, oh I how I look forward to eating these days! 
  • Ben has started his new job and he's busy and loving it.
  • I have Thursdays and Fridays off work, need I say more.
  • The little kicks and punches from our baby, they are so gentle, I wonder what this little one will be like on the outside.
  • I think nesting is kicking in, something I've been eagerly anticipating!
  • SUMMER IS HERE!!!! 
Well that's it for this week, who knows when the inclination to remember the good in life will hit me again. Hopefully sooner rather than later. There is SOOO much to be thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment