pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Days 2 and 3 of juice cleanse.

Day 2

I was pretty encouraged waking up after 1 day of juicing and having lost 1.4 pounds. I'm sure it was all water weight but it's still nice to see. After that day 2 went downhill.... I craved junk food ALLL day, and then to make matters worse we went to a waffle making party with a bunch of friends. In hindsight I should have just stayed home, it was torture to sit there watching while everyone sat around eating my favourite food however I stayed strong!

Day 3

I woke up feeling great today. I lost an even 2 pounds since yesterday making my total for the first 2 days 3.4 pounds. My cravings were essentially gone today and I actually enjoyed my juices. I had lots of energy and even endured a 1.5 hour yoga session without feeling gross.

Due to how amazing I feel I've decided to keep going. I don't know how long I'll go for but I felt like 3 days was just enough to get used to it. I'm aiming for a week, we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment