pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Good Report.

So I've decided to try a little series here on the blog. I'm only going to commit to 4 weeks, we'll see if it catches on. Ben always likes to call me a pessimist, I on the other hand like to refer to myself as a realist. I think being a realist there is a tendency to focus on the negative and I do see Ben's point, so for the next 4 Fridays I'm going to try to compile a list of all the things in my life worth being happy about.

The Good Report:
  • I am really grateful for a job, one that keeps me really busy.
  • I've been sleeping much better this last week than I had been before.
  • I've finally gotten used to decaf coffee.
  • Very rarely do I want to kill Rose. (it used to be quite often...)
  • I've had to walk to work lately, and it always ends up being the best 40 minutes of my day.
  • Ben is always on time picking me up from work, he's so punctual!
  • I know we've been living in this house for 3 months already but I'm still so incredibly happy to have FREE laundry and a backyard where we can let Rose out.
  • I am loving Wednesdays and Fridays because I don't work until 3 so I have the whole mornings to myself.
  • I felt the baby move for the first time last night, yay!
Well I think that is it for this week. My dad always says that the more you focus on the positive the easier it is to think of positive things, so hopefully with each week the list will get longer and longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment