pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let's Give This a Whirl!

Hello all...whomever 'all' may be, and welcome to Solveig's Blog!

So I have recently decided that maybe everyone for last 20 years have not been wrong and perhaps it is I who has been living in denial. So here it is, my public confession... I am a drama queen, and I also have a tendancy to exagerate. This is a hard thing for me to admit, seeing as I've always desired to be down to earth, realistic, and level headed. But the truth of the matter is that I live in a world of drama, I have a wild imagination, and I thrive off of blowing things out of proportion. I'm always on one end of the spectrum, whether that is, and I quote, "I hate my life!", or the polar opposite, "I love everything and everyone!".

Now I`m not saying that I like being like this or that I think I`m justified in my ways, I`m just saying that this is how I see myself today. One of my goals for this blog is to learn who I am. To be perfectly frank I don`t care all that much who reads this. If I learn just one thing about who I am in every post I write, then I`ve reached my goal. Having said that, everyone is more than welcome along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read your thoughts! I'm sure they'll be much more interesting than all the baby/house-wifey things I blog about haha. Looking forward to more posts! :)

    - Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sov! Consider me along for the ride! ;) I'll look forward to hearing about all the exciting stuff going on in your newly-married life! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete